We took the kids to Incredible Pizza back in February and Lily really loved the ice cream.
I had a fun time going with Devin, Vanessa, Elizabeth and Mom to watch BYU and Jimmer play in the Mountwest Conference in Las Vegas.
We had a blast, even though they didn't win their final game. It was also nice to get a weekend without the kids. Phil was awesome and stayed home to watch the kids.
Lily loves to help clean off the spoon when I'm making brownies.
The kids were really excited for St. Patricks Day and to get to wear green. Peyton even made this leprachaun mask that the kids had fun dressing up in.
Lily in green.
We celebrated my mom's birthday at the end of March.
Here she is on her new beach cruiser bike.
I had my 30th birthday this year. Phil put together a great party with the family. I had a great day!
Lily loves to help blow out the candles.
Phil and the kids got me the new HD video camera. I'm excited to not have to deal with video tapes anymore :)
Phil got everyone, even Jeff & TJ, to play his pin the party hat on Diana.
Lily getting ready for Grandma Larsen's Easter egg hunt.
All the grandkids waiting to go find their eggs.
Noah excited about finding his green egg in the green groundcover.
Noah was excited to find this bunny from Grandma Thompson that drops out jelly beans.
It took a long time for Peyton to find his Easter basket. It took some help from Dad to get it down off the shower curtain rod.
The kids with their Easter baskets.
The kids all ready for Easter Sunday.
The boys.
The girls.
0 comments:
Post a Comment