Sunday, August 24, 2008

This weeks events...

On Friday we went with some neighbors to the Children's Garden at Thanksgiving Point. We had never been before. The boys had a lot of fun playing in the water. All of their plants and flowers looked so pretty. It makes you feel like your yard could use a little more work.

Peyton and Noah trying to find their way out of one of the mazes.

Later that night we went to Annette's house to celebrate my Granpa Larsen's 87th birthday. It was fun to be with the extended family. Annette has done a great job decorating her new house and her yard looks great.

On Saturday morning Peyton had his first soccer game. He loves playing soccer. He is on the same team as his friend Connor. They both played great. He has a game every Saturday for the next couple months.

Here is Peyton driving the ball down the field.

This is what we saw when we went into Noah's room to wake him up this morning. He has been getting a lot of bloody noses over the last few months. It must not bother him because he wakes up really happy. I don't know what is causing it, maybe allergies. I am constantly having to change his sheets because the blood gets everywhere. I hope that it will stop once summer is over!!

4 comments:

Layton family said...

I love the pic of him driving the ball down the field! HEy, a little pointer: Before he goes to bed coat the inside of his nostrils with vaseline or something like it. What happens sometimes especially in dry summer Utah, the nasal lining is very thin so when it is dry and gets bumped, it cracks that lining and bleeds. If it happens once, then the crack is easier and easier to open. Good luck, hope it helps. Just ask Dr Laura!

Diana said...

I will definitely try that. Anything not to have to change his sheets everyday! Thanks for the tip.

Elizabeth said...

I hadn't heard of that place at Thanksgiving Point, I'll have to go check it out! Poor Noah, hopefully Laura's advice will work!!!!! Just give him a Quesidilla and a Mountain Dew and he'll be happy. (I had to put that on your blog so you won't forget that-too funny!!!)

Mel & Annette said...

Interesting blog. I've never heard of that place at Thanksgiving Pt, either....and poor Noah. Neosporin has worked for me in the past. He looks awful, but cute too! xoxox