Our summer has consisted of mostly fun at the pools and waterparks.
I painted Lily's toenails for the first time while we were at the Splash Park. It's so fun having a girl to make pretty. She actually held still pretty good and couldn't stop staring at her toes for the rest of the day.

While at the Splash Park, Lily decided she wanted to eat a whole piece of pizza.
We headed over to Phil's parents house to celebrate the 4th of July this year. The kids had a great time going on the slip n' slide.

Lily had fun just watching everyone else.

Noah couldn't get a very good running start, so Phil starting throwing Noah down the slip n' slide. Luckily Noah didn't break any bones. He did almost end up in the street a couple times because of how hard Phil was throwing him.

Uncle Scott and Uncle Jeff decided to try and light these buildings on fire. When the little fireworks didn't do the trick, they decided to douse the building with gasoline and spray it with hornet killer. It definitely did the trick. Luckily Ashley's car didn't catch on fire :)


A cute picture of Phil and all of his siblings.

Lily wanted to cuddle up with Daddy during the fireworks.

Ellie is the best cousin ever for Lily! She is always taking care of Lily and they have so much fun together. Here they are hangin out and watching the fireworks.



Peyton just finished up playing baseball. He loves every sport and wants to play everything.

Here is Peyton at swimming lessons. He has to wear his goggles all the time because he hates getting water in his eyes. He is doing really well and is swimming a lot better than most kids his age.

We headed down to St. George a couple weeks ago for Sadies baptism. Phil wasn't able to drive down on Thursday so I went down with the rest of the family the first couple days. We always like to stop by at the grounds of the St. George Temple.

We swam every day that we were there because it was so hot outside. I don't think I will be complaining about the cold up in Northern Utah anymore, because I really can't stand the extreme heat!
Peyton is getting really good at diving. Uncle Devin decided to judge all the kids on their diving skills. Peyton was really determined to get a perfect 10 score from his uncle. I think after about 50 dives, Devin finally gave him a 10. Devin is a pretty harsh judge and Peyton is a really determined kid!
The kids all had the a lot of fun being able to swim three days straight.

Here is Noah at the church after Sadies baptism, waiting for the food. He's not very happy when he gets hungry. Fortunately there was a lot of great food for him to eat!

Here's Peyton and Noah with Sadie on her baptism day. We are so proud that she chose to be baptized and are happy that we were able to share the happy day with her.

Phil had a couple more days off of work after getting home from St. George so he decided to take the boys fishing. They had a lot of fun, even though they didn't catch anything.

Lily got to watch the boys fish from her stroller. There was no way I was going to let her out of the stroller because I am pretty sure she would have ended up in the lake.
1 comments:
such cute pics!! I just love Noah's fake smile..he's just gonna love those pics when he's older :) And I'm super impressed with Peyton's dive...I don't even know if I can still dive, its been awhile!
Post a Comment